Friday, April 29, 2011

LOTD: Radioactive Naturals

I really wanted to play around with some natural colors today, because it's a rarity for me.. but I'm a sucker for vibrant colors, so I had to do some funky liner underneath. This combo was a first for me and I thought it turned out really good. Comments are welcome! =)



Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes
  • Skin of a Killer
  • Bare Naked
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Boyfriend Sweater
  • Chocoholic
  • Urban Trash
  • Radioactive
Lancome Aquatique Base
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - Shell
L'Oreal True Match Power - Buff Beige
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero
Hard Candy Blush - Living Doll
Lancome Definicils Mascara - Black

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous eye makeup!!!
    Nice blog sweetie...I'm a new follower...wud love a follow back from you :D
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete