Thursday, April 21, 2011

LOTD: "Are You Afraid of the Dark" Inspired

As I was getting ready for class today, I decided on wearing a shirt from one of my all-time favorite shows from my childhood - "Are You Afraid of the Dark?". Putting greens & purples together have been a common thing for me lately and I absolutely LOVE the Frankenglamour pigment from Glamourdolleyes, so anytime I can find a way to use this pigment, I'm a happy girl.

I used this look as an entry in their April contest because I thought it came out well.. I'm really hoping for the win here because the prize has a full size jar of Frankenglamour (plus many other great ones)!!

Wow, this is alot of taking for me.
Maybe I'll get better at this over time.

Okay, on to the pictures!


Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes -
* Frankenglamour, Shamrock, Glam Girl, Urban Trash, Family Secret
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment