Saturday, April 23, 2011

LOTD: Secret Cupcake

I received Glamour Doll Eye's "Strawberry Cupcake" as a sample with my first order and wasn't sure about using at first because it looked so coral/orange in the baggie.. but I saw a look that someone did with this color and it was beauuuuutiful, so I HAD to try it. And I'm pretty sure a full-sized jar of this will be in my future. It is an absolutely gorgeous color and if you haven't checked it out, you should.
Picture time!





Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes
  • Family Secret
  • Strawberry Cupcake
  • Premonition
Sugarpill
  • Tako
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
Clinique Eyeliner - Black Diamond

MAC Plushglass - Fashion Fanatic
Hard Candy - Living Doll Blush
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment