Sunday, April 24, 2011

LOTD: Jailhouse Martini

This is how I am spending my Easter, playing with makeup as always. The plan was to avoid all types of social media today and get a large part of my 3 papers done (which are all due next week). Unfortunately, I am a slacker and haven't gotten much done. As soon as I post this, I'm getting offline and cracking the books. Two more weeks and I am completely done, so I just have to push through.

I just wanted to test out some of the new Glamour Doll shadows I got in my last order. This is the first time I've used most of these colors and, let me tell you - I LOVE these colors.



Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes
  • Jailhouse Jumpsuit
  • Immature
  • Apple Martini
  • Urban Trash
  • Cloud Coverage
  • Skin of a Killer

NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
Clinique Eyeliner - Black Diamond
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment