Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LOTD: Glee Inspired && a thank you to Glamour Doll Eyes

My new Woot shirt came yesterday, so I attempted to do something that matched the colors that were in it. I basically don't wear the color orange (in fact, I think this is the only orange shirt I own), so I'm not used to how my eyes look with these colors.
It also reminds me of the yellow/orange/red logo for Glee, so I entered it into the Glamour Doll Eyes contest for April.

Speaking of GDE, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Vee for upgrading my last order and sending me full jars of 6 shadows that I had initially ordered in a sample size. It was completely unexpected and made my day. She sent a nice little note saying that she will sometimes do that for customers that she recognizes from previous orders, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. This is not something that she has to do, but does it out of the kindness of her heart (she already sends two sample baggies with orders). It's very obvious that she cares about her customers, which is refreshing after reading some of the hassles others have received from different online makeup companies. The customer service I have received from the 3 orders I've placed so far has been fantastic, the shadows that she creates are all beautiful and highly pigmented, and she's a very genuine and honest person with her business. As a (graduating) Public Relations major in college, I am always looking at the level of customer service I receive with orders - how long it takes to process/ship orders, honesty, response time, etc.. and I have not been able to find one negative thing to say about this company so far.
Also, since I've started wearing GDE's shadows, I have received a TON of compliments on my makeup - and that's always a way of keeping me around. I now have a large percentage of the colors in sample sizes and now that I've found a bunch of colors that I can't live without, I'll be starting to purchase more full-sized jars (once I graduate and can start making money again).
*** I am in no way affiliated with the company, this is just my personal opinions based on observations and previous orders.  I just feel like credit should be given where it's due. =)


One of these days, I may try to make a post of the colors that I'm in love with and can't live without. I'm slowly trying to get better at this blogging thing.. lol

Now for the pictures! =)







Please disregard the massive glow in the last picture, apparently I should have turned off the flash (colors still look right though and that's all I really care about).



Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes
  • Doll House, Jailhouse Jumpsuit, Taylor, Cloud Coverage, Family Secret
MAC Pigment
  • Follow Your Fancy
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - Shell
L'Oreal True Match Powder - Buff Beige
Lancome Definicils Mascara - Black


Hopefully that's everything this time, but I may have forgotten something. =)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment