Sunday, May 1, 2011

LOTD: My Pretty Greens

I bought the color My Pretty a couple weeks ago from Beauty From The Earth but haven't really found the time to use it. I was reallyyyy excited when it came because the color was so cool (that and because its from their Wizard of Oz-some collection).. it's a black with TONS of green glitter. I also had a few GlamourDollEyes green shades that I had yet to use too, so I put them together and created a super-green look for yesterday.
Sometimes I fear using so many glitter-heavy pigments because I wear contacts and I've had accidents with makeup in the past (as in I got a piece of wood from an eyeliner stuck under my lid and had to go to the eyedoctor to get it out! haha yeah..) but I just make sure to be careful.
Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Check out the pictures. =)




Products:
Glamour Doll Eyes
  •  Apple Martini, Backstabber, Urban Trash, Cloud Coverage, Skin of a Killer
Beauty From The Earth
  • My Pretty, Limeade
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - Shell
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Buff Beige
L'Oreal True Match Powder - Buff Beige
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero
Lancome Definicils Mascara - Black

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment